You may have seen on the news that there are large forest fires in the north of Spain. As a result the main motrway has been closed. I have just been told it has reopened but that we should expect long delays and possible reclosure. Our drivers are checking alternate routes if the road is closed. It looks likely that our journay may take longer than planned. If we are likely to be delayed significantly we will post a note here -- I´ll phone a teacher in the UK who will update the blog for me.